1. How was playing this years Vans Warped Tour this summer, what other tours do you have coming up?
Vans Warped Tour was a blast. It was a grind but there were so many bands to see that we could space out who we wanted to see through out the week. The crowd reception was amazing and made us feel like we fight right in. We have the Whitechapel headliner starting in a few days here in the states alongside Rings Of Saturn, Entheos and So This Is Suffering and then our European Headliner starting in February. That is with Oceano, Aversions Crown and Disentomb.
2. What are your overall influences as a band, and what do you guys like to listen to, to get pumped before a show or on the road, etc?
Our influences as a group would be along the lines of bands like Slipknot, Cannibal Corpse, Dimmu Borgir, Hatebreed and Cradle Of Filth but we have a broad spectrum amongst ourselves that overlap as well. Lately we’ve been listening to Heaven Shall Burn, Unearth, Dark Funeral, Darkest Hour and Meshuggah. But we also listen to a lot of stuff that isn’t metal as well.
3. What is your favorite song to play as a band together live, and what do songs you like to play live for your fans that gets them pumped?
As a band Dark Days, Slow Death and Die Without Hope are always on point. Fan favorites are Hell Chose Me and Lie To My Face.
4. What has been your most memorable tour so far as a band, and what bands are your favorite to tour with and or places to play at?
Two tours stick out in my mind. Our first time to Europe we were on the Never Say Die Tour with Parkway Drive, Unearth, Despised Icon, Protest The Hero, Architects and Whitechapel. We we’re opening and the shows were packed every night. It was an insane introduction to the European audience. We also did a Euro run that was dubbed, “Tour Of The Year” with Parkway Drive, Heaven Shall Burn and Northlane. Those shows were sell outs almost every night and watching PWD and HSB coheadline with pyrotechnics and switching flawlessly back and forth with no interruption was amazing.
5. What are guys focused on as a band this year and ahead, and ahead?
We are on our last year for this album cycle so hitting these tours as hard as possible, and then focusing on the next record. Once we are ready we will then hit the studio and start putting the next few years together for the next album.
6. Who would you like to thank that has supported you guys along the way?
Our management and booking agents; Mike Mowery @Outerloop Management, Marco Walzel @Avocado Booking, Dan Rozenblum and J.J. Cassiere @Front Row Talent. All our friends and family that have been with us through out all the years and the more to come.